Thursday, February 05, 2009

On my soapbox....

Warning you ahead of time; this is one of my "soapbox" rants.

It is just so unfair. Why in the world can a single mother of 6 kids ( a woman who has never been married) have IVF and end up with 8 babies????

When this story first came out I didn't think much about it. I thought - ok - she has been dealing with infertility treatments several years and this was the result of a fluke IUI where she produced more eggs than they expected. OH NO - THAT IS NOT HOW IT HAPPENED. This crazy woman had 6 kids ( all by IVF); never been married; still is not married; lives with her parents and filed for bankruptcy about a year and a half ago. Then she goes for another IVF - the dr. transfers all 8 embryos and all 8 take - resulting in octuplets. WHY is it this happened? How can someone be so stupid and WHY THE HECK did the dr. transfer 8 embryos. This whole thing is just STUPID.

So - what will happen now. Our tax dollars will pay for this kids because she does not have a job.

This just makes me want to SCREAM.

I will get off my soapbox now.

No comments:

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed