Tuesday, February 10, 2009

2nd IUI....

We did our 2nd IUI on Sunday, Feb. 8, 2009. I only had 1 follie (potential baby) this time. That ok; 1 is all it takes though. I had my SIS test done last week. I have a fibroid; but they are going to leave it alone for now. It is well above the endometrium, so it shouldn't affect anything. The dr. informed me Sunday that I have a tilted uterus. I guess something always has to be added to all this, huh. Well - I am taking progesterone again; praying we get a healthy baby out of this. Praying so hard this IUI is successful. I have my beta test on Feb. 23 to see if it worked. I added a picture of the potential baby. It is so neat how it shows in an ultrasound. Just looks like a golfball - lol.

All my praying friends; say an extra prayer for us that this will be the end of the journey and we will get a healthy baby.








Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed