Monday, March 26, 2007

Day 5

OK - I admit the mood swings are in full force now. Hot flashes too. The poor kids think I am crazy (lol). Well - 2 more days and that will be it for these little pills. Then I just sit back and wait for everything and pray this is a success.

You know - we want a baby bad to go through all of this. I had my "tubes tied" for 10 years before getting the tubal reversal. When I was younger I could get pregnant so easily. Now it just seems to be so difficult. I never thought it would take so long. I was so excited to know I was whole again and could have a baby. Now - month after month is full of disappointment. I wonder how much longer my arms will be empty before I finally have a baby in them. I wonder if this first month of the clomid will work or if I will have to go through several months of it. Then again - you can only take it for 6 months max. If it doesn't work then - well - I guess the next step will be IVF.

Waiting - Hopeing - praying. This is a long road; but one day will be so worth it all.

No comments:

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed