Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A glimmer of hope and disappointment..

This past Friday I had a positive home pregnancy test....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And Sunday I had another one...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We were so happy and excited to find out we were having a baby. A brief moment of happiness until the pregnancy ended yesterday. I will have to go through a month of testing to determine what can be done to help me sustain a pregnancy. It looks to be a very long journey. Keep us in your prayers as we continue on.

Thank you, Lord for all the blessings in my life. Help me to remember them as I face the challenges of infertility. I pray that I can surrender myself into your hands. Let me accept the reality of this situation and have the wisdom and courage to take action where I can. Strengthen my body, mind and spirit to endure the trials of infertility. Keep me ever mindful of the needs of others and grant us your peace. Amen.

No comments:

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed